Pass the Mississippi Permit Test the first time with our FREE Mississippi Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. What should you do if a tire blows out while you are driving?
2. As the percentage of alcohol (bac) in your blood increases, you become:
3. What are some important rules in a situation of right-of-way?
4. If the motorist sees pedestrians in a crosswalk, what should the motorist do?
5. In mississippi, if you are convicted of 3 reckless driving charges in a 12-month period, your license will be revoked for a period of:
6. In which of the following situations is passing always forbidden
7. If you have a BAC of .10%, you are ____ times more likely to cause an accident than if you were sober.
8. A pedestrian crossing at the corner has the right-of-way:
9. When driving in snow or ice conditions:
10. If you experience slipping, skidding or hydroplaning while driving, you should:
11. Regulatory signs are:
12. When you are in a dedicated turn lane controlled by a green arrow, which of the following is true?
13. Before turning left, the right-of-way should be given to oncoming cars:
14. You want to make a right turn at the corner. a pedestrian with a guide dog is at the corner ready to cross the street in front of you. before making your right turn, you should:
15. If you hold a valid license, are in the armed services of the united states, and are out-of-state due to military service when your license expires, you may renew said license after being discharged within:
16. If you are stopped at an intersection and the traffic light just turned green, can you go immediately?
17. A yellow dashed line on your side of the roadway only means:
18. When passing a truck or commercial motor vehicle, the passing automobile driver must watch for
19. Before changing lanes or attempting to pass another vehicle, you should:
20. A broken yellow line between two lanes of traffic means
To operate a motorcycle in Mississippi, you must have a motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Department of Public Safety (DPS). You must be at least 17 years old to apply for a motorcycle learner's permit or endorsement. A motorcycle learner's permit or endorsement allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.
To receive a motorcycle learner's permit, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a motorcycle endorsement on your Class R driver's license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the on-motorcycle skill test, and pay the fees.
The tests are taken at your local DPS office. The motorcycle knowledge exam contains 25 questions on motorcycle safety and driving skills. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The on-motorcycle skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely. If you fail the test, you may have to wait a week to retake it.