Pass the Mississippi Motorcycle Permit test the first time with FREE Mississippi DMV Practice Tests. Study real motorcycle permit questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. You can be charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol if
2. Which of the following can increase your conspicuity while riding a motorcycle?
3. The best eye and face protection is provided by
4. When being passed on the left, it is best to
5. If your motorcycle starts to wobble, you should
6. You should downshift through the gears when you
7. Grabbing the front brake could result in
8. Most accidents can be blamed on ____.
9. In countersteering to initiate a turn, pushing the right handgrip will allow the motorcycle to
10. What is a hazard that you must watch for when being passed by another vehicle?
11. The best protection against flying objects while riding is
12. If you are carrying a package that prevents you from steering with both hands
13. Having too much to drink can definitely hinder someone's ability to operate a motor vehicle. what are the best steps to stop an intoxicated friend from getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.?
14. Which of these can be done to lessen the chances of a crash?
15. On a slippery surface, what is the most effective braking method?
16. Motorcycle cargo should not be secured with
17. When traveling in a group, you should never ride
18. Which of the following is the best way that you can reduce your chances of crashing?
19. What is required in order for you to carry a passenger?
20. After consuming alcohol, you can ensure you will not be driving under the influence if you
To operate a motorcycle in Mississippi, you must have a motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Department of Public Safety (DPS). You must be at least 17 years old to apply for a motorcycle learner's permit or endorsement. A motorcycle learner's permit or endorsement allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.
To receive a motorcycle learner's permit, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a motorcycle endorsement on your Class R driver's license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the on-motorcycle skill test, and pay the fees.
The tests are taken at your local DPS office. The motorcycle knowledge exam contains 25 questions on motorcycle safety and driving skills. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The on-motorcycle skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely. If you fail the test, you may have to wait a week to retake it.