Pass the Delaware Permit Test the first time with our FREE Delaware Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. Which of the following does not happen after drinking
2. If you skid while hydroplaning, you should
3. To prevent drowsiness in continuous driving on an interstate road, drivers must
4. This sign warns that
5. When there is no traffic on both sides of the road, you can turn around using
6. Under what circumstances does the dmv issue permanent licenses?
7. This figure indicates
8. Up to how much money is a fine to the court for a 4th offense?
9. Unless posted , a u-turn cannot be made in a
10. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
11. ____ are the mobile devices that are often used on some roads to give drivers an advance warning of construction zones.
12. At an intersection controlled by a stop sign, if you can't get a good view of cross-street traffic when you stop behind the white top bar painted on the pavement, you should:
13. What type of sign is this?
14. What is the purpose of a lane marked by double-dashed lines?
15. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
16. Accidents are more likely to happen:
17. If you experience a tire blowout
18. When you are driving in the left lane of a 4-lane freeway and wish to exit on the right, you should:
19. When a traffic light turns green, should you go immediately?
20. On two-lane roads where traffic moves in opposite directions, you may pass on the left only when
To operate a motorcycle in Delaware, you must have a motorcycle (M) endorsement on your driver license. The state does not issue separate licenses for motorcycles. Licensing services are handled through the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). An M endorsement permits you to operate motorcycles, motorbikes, mopeds, and scooters on public roads. You may also apply for a temporary motorcycle permit before earning your endorsement. Permits are valid for six months, and they can be extended once for an additional six months. If you are a minor, you must follow the graduated driver license (GDL) program for licensing.
To receive an M endorsement if you are under 18, you must have a valid Class D driver's license, complete a driver's education course, bring the proper documentation, including your application and parental consent, pass the vision screening, pay the fees, and complete a state-approved motorcycle rider course. The course includes a written exam. For applicants who are over 18, you must bring your documentation, a completed application, pay the fees, and pass the vision screening. Additionally, you have the option of completing a motorcycle rider education program or taking the written and road skills tests. Tests are scheduled through the DMV.
The written exam contains 25 questions about basic motorcycle skills and driving techniques found in the Delaware Motorcycle Operator Manual. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle road skills test covers four primary exercises, including starting, turning, accelerating, and braking. You must pass both tests to receive your M endorsement.