Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Test

Pass the Nebraska Motorcycle Permit test the first time with FREE Nebraska DMV Practice Tests. Study real motorcycle permit questions from the DMV handbook!.

1. If either of your motorcycle tires goes flat while riding, you should
2. Which of the following is not a helpful way to handle corners?
3. Because a motorcycle has a smaller profile than a car
4. When riding over uneven surfaces like railroad tracks and pavement seams, turning to take tracks head-on, at a ____ can be more dangerous because it can carry you into another lane.
5. If you are riding in a group and you need to pass the vehicle in front of you
6. Before every ride, you should check your motorcycle's
7. What sort of individuals are capable of shrugging off and experiencing no-ill effects from alcohol and drugs?
8. You are turning onto a road with one lane of traffic moving in each direction. taking a right turn too fast could cause you to
9. If there is no space for a lane change when a car is merging what should you do?
10. Changing your lane position can
11. ____ can cause your motorcycle to wobble.
12. What should you always tell your passenger before starting to ride?
13. When traveling in heavy congested traffic, what is an adequate space cushion between yourself and the vehicle ahead?
14. Which of the following statements is false?
15. Which is a mandatory penalty for a first conviction for driving under the influence of alcohol?
16. You should check your mirrors when
17. How can you make your brake light more noticeable to others?
18. When riding over rain grooves or bridge grates, a motorcycle may start to weave. in this case, what should you do?
19. Lane sharing is only acceptable when ____.
20. To help keep the motorcycle steady through a turn, you should

Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Test

My score:

About Motorcycle Permit Practice Tests

To operate a motorcycle in Nebraska, you must have a Class M license. Licenses are issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). At age 16, you can apply for a Class M Provisional Operator's Permit (POP) or a POP with a motorcycle endorsement. At age 17, you can apply for a Class M license. A motorcycle permit, endorsement, or license allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.

To receive a Class M permit or motorcycle endorsement, you must apply, submit your documentation, complete the required coursework and driving hours, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle written test, and pay the fees. You are not required to take the written test if you have completed a motorcycle safety course and hold a learner's permit (LPD) or school permit (SCP). To receive a Class M license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pay the fees, and pass the vision screening, knowledge exam, and motorcycle skills test. If you already hold a Class M POP or LPD, or a permit with a motorcycle endorsement, the written test may be waived.

Tests are scheduled through the DMV. The motorcycle written test contains 25 questions about road rules and safe riding practices. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely. If you fail the skills test three times, you must complete a driver training course or hold an LPD for 90 days before you can test again.