Pass the Ohio Permit Test the first time with our FREE Ohio Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. You may not pass another car on either side of a ____ centerline.
2. To help avoid skidding on slippery surfaces you should:
3. The traffic striping marks of diagonal yellow lines are on streets and highways. these indicate
4. What does this picture illustrate?
5. A safe speed to drive your car
6. Vehicles moving slower than the flow of traffic:
7. When you are driving slowly in the freeway fast lane, blocking traffic which wishes to pass, you should:
8. You may continue carefully through a yellow light if:
9. What should you do if an oncoming car at night approaches with its high-beams on?
10. If someone is following you too closely, you must
11. When a traffic light turns green, should you go immediately?
12. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
13. A vehicle's stopping distance is equal to
14. When parking downhill parallel to a curb, you should turn your wheels
15. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
16. Out of the following signs, identify the pavement sign which separates two lanes traveling in the same direction.
17. To turn right from a highway with two lanes in your direction, turn from:
18. Minimum speed signs are designed to
19. Whenever there is no usable sidewalk walkers and joggers are required to?
To operate a motorcycle in Ohio, you must have a motorcycle license or a motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV). You can apply for a motorcycle temporary instruction permit identification card (TIPIC) at age 15½, and at age 16, you can receive a motorcycle license or endorsement. A motorcycle license or endorsement allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.
To receive a motorcycle TIPIC, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. If you are under the age of 18, you must hold a TIPIC for six months, follow the graduated driver license (GDL) requirements, complete a driver education and motorcycle safety education course, and fulfill your driving requirements before you apply for a license or endorsement. Minors who have met these requirements and applicants who are over the age of 18 can apply for a motorcycle license or endorsement by submitting an application and documentation, paying the fees, and passing the motorcycle riding exam. This exam may be waived if you have successfully completed a Motorcycle Ohio course in the last 60 days.
Tests are scheduled through the BMV. The motorcycle knowledge test consists 30 questions about road rules and safe riding practices. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. You can retest the next day if you fail. The motorcycle riding exam assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely. If you fail the riding exam, you must wait a week to retest.