Pass the North Dakota Permit Test the first time with our FREE North Dakota Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. When driving on slick roads, you should:
2. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
3. Which of the following is true about driving through a curve?
4. You are driving defensively when you:
5. When you are under emotional or physical stress while driving a vehicle, it is better to
6. Distractions that take a driver's attention away from driving
7. Which of the following is a common cause of a crash?
8. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should:
9. What should you do if your windshield wipers fail in the rain?
10. All applicants who are 16 or 17 years of age must operate on the initial instruction permit for at least ____ prior to completing the road test for an operator's license.
11. A hazard class name or id number may not be used to describe
12. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
13. To help relieve fatigue on a trip, it is a good idea to:
14. How do motorcyclists compare to the drivers of other vehicles?
15. What should you do when dealing with aggressive drivers?
16. What is the only effective way to reduce your blood alcohol content (bac)
17. To help avoid skidding on slippery surfaces you should:
18. Increase your following distance when
19. A driver approaching a flashing red traffic signal must:
20. A solid white line on the right edge of the highway slants in towards your left. that shows that
To operate a motorcycle in North Dakota, you must have a motorcycle license or permit. Licenses are issued by the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT). You can apply for a motorcycle permit at age 14 and a motorcycle license at age 16. A motorcycle permit or license allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads. Applicants who are under the age of 16 are only permitted to operate motorcycles that are 250cc or less.
To receive a motorcycle permit, you must apply, submit the required documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a motorcycle license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the vision screening, the knowledge exam, and the motorcycle road test, and pay the fees. The motorcycle road test can be waived if you successfully complete a Basic Rider Course.
Tests are scheduled online or through NDDOT. The motorcycle knowledge test contains 25 questions about safe riding practices and road signs. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle rider skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely in normal and hazardous road conditions. If you fail a test, you must wait one day to retake it.