Pass the North Dakota Permit Test the first time with our FREE North Dakota Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. You should stop before crossing a railroad grade if your vehicle is carrying ____ of chlorine.
2. A class m license authorizes the bearer to drive what?
3. Before passing another vehicle
4. When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
5. Drowsy drivers
6. When you turn from a high-speed, two-lane roadway, ____ if you have traffic following you.
7. The correct way to use a freeway exit ramp is:
8. If there is an emergency vehicle with its lights flashing directly behind you when you are in heavy traffic, you should
9. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
10. You may cross a single solid white line in the highway
11. A driver may park in a space reserved for people with disabilities if the vehicle displays license plates for the disabled
12. When should you not insist on taking your legal right-of-way?
13. While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
14. What color are guide signs, which are used to provide information to drivers?
15. A person may ride in a pickup truck if the:
16. You are coming to an intersection and have a green light. pedestrians are crossing against the red. you should:
17. You are required to wear your seat belt in a moving vehicle:
18. If you see orange construction signs and cones on a freeway, you must:
19. What does a yellow traffic light mean?
20. You are on a highway with two traffic lanes in your direction and you see a vehicle stopped on the right shoulder of the road ahead with its hazard lights on. you should:
To operate a motorcycle in North Dakota, you must have a motorcycle license or permit. Licenses are issued by the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT). You can apply for a motorcycle permit at age 14 and a motorcycle license at age 16. A motorcycle permit or license allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads. Applicants who are under the age of 16 are only permitted to operate motorcycles that are 250cc or less.
To receive a motorcycle permit, you must apply, submit the required documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a motorcycle license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the vision screening, the knowledge exam, and the motorcycle road test, and pay the fees. The motorcycle road test can be waived if you successfully complete a Basic Rider Course.
Tests are scheduled online or through NDDOT. The motorcycle knowledge test contains 25 questions about safe riding practices and road signs. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle rider skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely in normal and hazardous road conditions. If you fail a test, you must wait one day to retake it.