Pass the Missouri Permit Test the first time with our FREE Missouri Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. Before backing up your vehicle, you should look to the front, sides, and rear, and continue to look ____ while backing.
2. A green arrow on the lane control signals indicates:
3. You must yield the right-of-way at an intersection to:
4. What does the law state about driving a vehicle with the international symbol of access without the handicap person?
5. A single solid white line across a road at an intersection means that a motorist must ____ for a traffic signal or sign.
6. Before driving into an intersection after a stop, you should look:
7. Yellow lines separate:
8. What does the round railroad sign indicate when you see it while driving?
9. You may cross a single solid white line in the highway
10. What does a flashing yellow traffic light mean?
11. What is the only effective way to reduce your blood alcohol content (bac)
12. What is an acceptable method of showing proof of vehicle insurance under missouri law?
13. All of the followings are examples of what you should do in a situation of tailgating, except:
14. When being passed, a vehicle operator should do which of the following?
15. When you are parking on a hill and you are in the direction going up hill with a curb which way should you turn your tires?
16. An ignition interlock device (iid) is a device that requires a person who has been convicted of a driving while intoxicated (dwi) infraction, to blow into and monitor the concentration of alcohol in the operator's breath in order to drive a vehicle. missouri state law requires an operator who has had their license reinstated from a dwi conviction to maintain an iid in their vehicle, at the operator's expense, for a minimum of ____ from the reinstatement date of their license, and with no additional dwi infractions within this time.
17. When driving in rain, you must
18. A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means:
19. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
20. Which of the following is an example of a vehicle emergency?
To operate a motorcycle in Missouri, you must have a Class M license or a motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Department of Revenue (DOR). At age 15 ½, you can apply for a motorcycle learner's permit. At age 16, you can apply for a motorcycle endorsement or Class M license. A motorcycle permit, endorsement, or license allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads. Minors must follow the graduated driver license (GDL) requirements.
To receive a motorcycle learner's permit, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a Class M license or motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the motorcycle skills test, and pay the fees. Applicants under the age of 18 must also complete a motorcycle driver safety course. The knowledge and driving tests will be waived for drivers over the age of 18 who complete the course.
The tests are taken at your local Missouri license office. The motorcycle knowledge exam contains 25 questions on motorcycle safety and driving skills. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle skills test covers basic vehicle control and crash-avoidance skills. It also tests your ability to handle a variety of traffic conditions. If you fail a test, you must wait one day to retake it.