Pass the Michigan Permit Test the first time with our FREE Michigan Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.
1. Drive below the posted speed limit when:
2. You are coming to an intersection with a yellow flashing light. you should:
3. Proof of insurance is not required for renewals with a ____.
4. Which of the following is illegal in the state of michigan?
5. When you park on the roadway, you should:
6. It is illegal to enter an intersection when:
7. Drivers must use the left lane on a highway for
8. When your license is revoked, you must wait one to ____ before you are eligible to request a driver's license appeal hearing with the administrative hearings section of the legal services administration to have your driver's license restored.
9. At least how many documents are required to prove that you are a michigan resident?
10. Broken yellow lines:
11. If you are stopped, intending to turn left, but oncoming vehicles are approaching, you should:
12. Who has the right-of-way when a vehicle approaches a pedestrian at an intersection with no crosswalks?
13. What effect might alcohol and another drug have when combined in your blood
14. As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. your best action would be to
15. How many points is assessed to your driving record for operating while visibly impaired on your first offense?
16. What does this figure mean?
17. The 'implied consent law' says you have agreed to take a test for the alcohol content of your blood:
18. This regulatory sign indicates
19. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
20. Blood alcohol content (bac) depends on each of the following except
To operate a motorcycle in Michigan, you must have a motorcycle endorsement (CY) on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Secretary of State (SOS). You must be at least 16 and have a valid driver's license to apply for a motorcycle temporary instruction permit or motorcycle endorsement. Minors must have a valid level 2 or level 3 graduated driver license (GDL). A motorcycle permit or endorsement allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.
To receive a motorcycle permit, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge test, and pay the fees. To receive a motorcycle endorsement on your current Michigan driver's license, you must apply, submit your documentation, pass the driving test, and pay the fees. Additionally, applicants under the age of 18 must also complete a motorcycle safety course. Testing may be waived for applicants over the age of 18 who successfully complete an approved motorcycle safety course.
The tests are taken at your local SOS branch office. The motorcycle knowledge exam contains 25 questions on motorcycle safety and driving skills. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle rider skills test assesses your ability to operate a motorcycle safely. If you fail the motorcycle rider skills test twice, you will be required to take a motorcycle safety course before you can attempt the test again.