Arizona DMV Driving Test

Pass the Arizona Permit Test the first time with our FREE Arizona Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!.

1. Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
2. When can you drive using only your parking lights?
3. If you are repeatedly convicted of a traffic violation:
4. Which of these statements is true about drugs and driving is true
5. When sharing a lane with a bicycle, allow at least ____ feet between your vehicle and the bicycle.
6. If you drive up a narrow, steep road and meet a car with no room to pass:
7. Which of the following would best improve traffic flow?
8. The 'implied consent law' says you have agreed to take a test for the alcohol content of your blood:
9. Which is not allowed when using the two-way left turn lane?
10. ____ show parking spaces for persons with disabilities.
11. What is an ideal location to practice driving safely?
12. Before backing up your vehicle, you should look to the front, sides, and rear, and continue to look ____ while backing.
13. Which is not required when preparing to drive your vehicle for your test?
14. When a traffic light turns green, should you go immediately?
15. If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, which of the following should you do?
16. Which of the following should you do in the event of a tire blowout?
17. What will occur if you refuse to perform or successfully complete any tests when arrested for driving under the influence?
18. When looking ahead of your vehicle while driving, you should look:
19. You should use a turn-out lane when:
20. Minimum speed signs are designed to

Arizona DMV Driving Test

My score:

About Permit Practice Tests

To operate a motorcycle in Arizona, you must have a Class M license or an endorsement on your driver's license. Licenses are issued by the Department of Transportation (ADOT). The state offers a motorcycle instruction permit, Class M motorcycle license, a Class G graduated driver license (GDL) with an endorsement, and a Class D license with an endorsement. These licenses allow drivers to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped. Minors must hold the motorcycle instruction permit for at least six months before applying for a license. At age 15 ½, you can apply for an instruction permit, and at age 16, you can apply for a Class M license or a Class G license with an endorsement. You can receive a Class D license with an endorsement at 18 or older.

To receive a motorcycle instruction permit, license, or endorsement, you must submit your documentation, pass the vision screening and written test, complete an application, and pay the fees. Minors applying for a license or endorsement also need to submit proof that they completed the required coursework and driving hours. Class M, G, and D licenses with an endorsement all require a motorcycle skills test.

Tests are scheduled through the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). The written exam contains 30 questions about how to prepare to ride, vehicle control, and motorcycle safety. You must answer 24 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle skills test is a 10-15 minute test demonstrating your ability to operate your motorcycle. You can attempt to pass the test three times before you must pay another application fee.